- These Terms of Service shall state the terms and conditions of providing the Services for the Users by Five App, as well as the rights and obligations of the Users and Service Provider, including the complaint procedure. These Terms of Service shall also be made available to the User free of charge prior to conclusion of the Agreement on the website dedicated to the Application (www.fiveapp.mobi), as well as–upon User’s request–in a way which enables obtaining, copying and recording the content of the Terms of Service by means of a teleinformatic system used by the User.
- None of the provisions of these Terms of Service may be construed as limiting the rights vested in the consumers in accordance with the applicable provisions of law.
- The User shall not be not allowed to provide content of unlawful nature. Additionally, the User undertake to use the Services in accordance with their intended use, applicable legal provisions, social standards and rules of social conduct, and provisions of these Terms of Service.
- Five App may not provide advertising materials to the Application, in particular by means of avatars displayed in the messenger.
- Detailed rules regarding operation of the Application are available in relevant tabs of the Application.
- Persons who have attained the age of majority or who have attained the age of 13 but are below the age of 18 may be the Users to the extent in which they can assume obligations in accordance with the legal provisions applicable to a particular User. By creating the Account, a minor User declares that he/she concludes the Agreement upon his/her legal custodian’s consent. Persons below the age of 13 may use the Application if the Account was created by their legal custodian.